Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What the f*ck is going on with me??f

Excuse my crude language, but could someone please tell me what's going on with my body??? So I'm sitting there tonight and all of a sudden I feel something coming out of me. Down there. I think "crap I just wet my pants". I go to the potty and find out I'm frickin bleeding. Not heavily but enough to feel it coming out (I've never actually felt it coming out - is that normal?) and there are a couple of small clots on the TP. Now I'm starting to feel crampy. I'm also starting to feel scared. What if I start bleeding heavily in the middle of the night? I'm going to have some explaining to do to my parents I guess.

Anyway, It's been 18 days since my m/c started and 12 days since the m/c bleeding stopped. Everything I've read said it can't possibly be a period until you've gone 21 days without bleeding. I suppose it could be retained tissue, but you'd think my hormone levels would be higher and not dropping faster than they did after the D&C.

Damn. It feels like a roller coaster that goes up and down every hour. Higher and lower each time. I just want to get off. I just want to be normal.

At this moment, assuming the bleeding doesn't get worse or anything, my plan is to call the OB first thing tomorrow and let her know about the bleeding and also see what my hormone levels were on Monday. Maybe they can shed some light on things. Maybe they can point me to the exit sign to get off this hellish ride.

No comments: