Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Walk The Line

Tonight we watched "Walk The Line", the life story of Johnny Cash. I have to say that overall it was a good movie although some parts were a little slow. If you like old fashioned Southern gospel music, you'll enjoy the first part of the movie. And if you like Johnny Cash, there are plenty of songs to keep you entertained. Reese Witherspoon did a great job as June Carter.

When I talked about my new BBT yesterday, I forgot to mention one important point: my old BD thermometer measured only in tenths; the new Mabis one measures in hundredths of degrees. That wasn't a big selling feature for me as my temperature shifts are always large enough to detect. But I thought I would mention it to be fair.

Still waiting to get my HCG numbers back. I'll call tomorrow and hopefully find out.

No comments: