Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just Ducky

I desperately need a project that will occupy my time! In the meantime, I decided to scout out a new look and found this template.

Many times people will ask how I'm doing. Even (or maybe especially) when my good friends ask this question, I am sometimes at a loss for an answer. I'm existing. Sometimes I'm happy. Sometimes I'm very sad. It's very hard sometimes to see beyond the moment of wanting another child. So how do you answer? Usually I say I'm doing okay or fine. Sometimes, if they catch me at a bad time, I say I'm doing just peachy. Which, to all who know me, means that it is just not a good day to be asking me that question. Now I think I might have a better answer!

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Sometimes..as obvious as it may seem, when you feel sad or pissed off, it's a good therapy to look at the news, at least in my country they LOVE to show some terrible things: like a boy who cut his hand (a little cut) and the anestesy (is that the word?) made him almost die...or a 13 year old girl that has her face with horrible scars because another girl (16) attacked her with a knife...it's a little morbid, but then you can think that maybe...just maybe, there are some things to be thankful about...
but of course it's ok to feel bad sometimes...
hang on!!! remember REM son "everybody hurts"....
best wishes!!