Wednesday, March 29, 2006

22

I'm finally down to 22. HCG that is. It's halving about every 4-5 days, so at that rate, the one next week *should* be under 10 and hopefully that'll be close enough for them to call me done with bloodwork for a while. Now I have to get back into the habit of temping, which is hard for me because I don't really like to do it. But if I ovulate in a reasonable period of time and my HSG is clear, then we can probably start trying again the middle of May. Which, if we were successful the first go-round, would put us about on the same schedule as the Little Miss and I can only take that as a good sign.

I'm still back and forth on doing the Clomid this very next cycle. I know there is a limit to the number of times most docs will do Clomid and, although I don't think it very likely they'll find something on the HSG, if they did then that would be a wasted cycle as far as the Clomid goes. But some days I'd really, really like to increase my chances of twins and that's why I am leaning towards doing the Clomid this first time. I hate having to make these kinds of decisions!

No comments: