Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring?!

Today is the Vernal Equinox and it's snowing cats and dogs out. I think we're supposed to get 2-4" today. The good news about this season is that it marks the beginning of a season of fertility. I suppose that's good news for all us trying to get pregnant. Maybe those little bunnies will share some good luck with us. I wonder if any studies have ever been done about the months women get pregnant and the likelihood those pregnancies will be viable. I conceived the Little Miss in early June. Both my miscarriages were conceived in January. Do you think I would ever in my right mind "try" in January again? Well, at the rate my HCG is falling, it may be June before we can try again! In the meantime, I guess it's time to start thinking about Spring Cleaning.

J and I had a good knock down drag out fight yesterday. Seems like we have to have them every few months to get all the bile out of our systems. It amazes me that two people who have been married almost 10 years can sometimes fail so miserably to communicate. The short of it is that he was waiting for me and I was waiting for him. We were both waiting for each other to be ready to leave and go to the Y yesterday. This went on for almost an hour before I finally lost it. Then we yelled accusations for a while. Then everything was okay. Well, okay, I sulked the rest of the day and J let me have the afternoon "off" to go on a scrapbook shopping spree at JoAnn's while G napped. Then everything was okay although my pin money is $40 less today. But I got some great stuff to keep me busy while it's snowing outside!

No comments: