Thursday, March 09, 2006

Poor Little Egg

"Holy Smokes Batman!" I think I ovulated yesterday. Last night I had some intense pain that was remarkably similar to ovulation pain and my temp this morning was well into the post-ovulation range. I wasn't even thinking about doing OPKs this early (yesterday was only CD10) so I'll have to get a few more days of temps. But I'm 99% certain my temp this morning was accurate. It was just killing me last night, knowing that there was probably a little eggie in there and no spermies to try and keep it company. Poor little egg. It never had a chance.

I never dared to hope that I would ovulate this early. If I'm correct and my LP is the usual length, I should start my next cycle the 19th or 20th. That will put the HSG towards the end of March and hopefully the next shot at trying around the first of April. That's assuming that the HSG doesn't turn up anything. I'm not sure how I feel about wanting to find something or not. If we did find something, it might provide some explanations for at least the first m/c. On the other hand, finding something wrong would definitely set us back. My OB mentioned that a possible problem might be scarring from the D&C. I haven't done a lot of research on that just because I don't want to worry about something that might not even be a problem.

Well, enough rambling for one day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another higher temp tomorrow. I wasn't able to get ahold of the nurse today to find out my HCG numbers but hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. For the first time in a long time, things are looking up.

No comments: