Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Waiting

Every 6 months J has to have a full physical in order to keep his flying license. Every 12 months he has to have an EKG. During this one, the BIL saw some abnormalities that he wanted to check out. So we got up early this morning and went to the hospital for an ultrasound on J's heart. I didn't get to see it but he said it was pretty neat. We're both trying not to think too hard about what problems might be turned up from this. J has always been healthy and has always exercised regularly. But still you think about those athletes you hear about that keel over from a heart attack. Another thing to wait on.

While we were at the hospital I got my blood drawn. I had a bruise from Monday and the lady today was in a big hurry so now I've got one about twice the size. Ouch. I guess we'll have to go to the other arm Friday which I'm not looking forward to. So I'm just waiting on those results.

Waiting....

1 comment:

Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope you hear good news about the EKG and that your arms get to heal soon!