Friday, August 18, 2006

Time for Progesterone

Another high temp today. I can't tell you how comforting it is to feel like I'm in control of something, be it only in control of the knowledge of what should happen next. So, I'll start the progesterone tonight. Last month I did it 12 hours apart at 2am and 2pm but that didn't work out as well as I thought; it really disrupted my sleep at night. So this time I won't try to be quite so tied to exactly every 12 hours. I'll do it in the morning before I get up (around 8am) and as soon as I can after G goes to bed (sometime between 8 and 10pm). I decided to keep temping too. I know that the progesterone is supposed to mess with your temps but I'm curious to see what the effect will be. Plus it will give me something to obsess over till I can start peeing on sticks!

2 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

Have fun watching the temps until you can whip out those pee sticks!

lorem ipsum said...

Please do yourself a favor and don't temp. If something is slightly amiss (your temp is down .03 a degree, for example) you'll worry. Just know that the progesterone stays in your body long enough for a small lapse - you won't run out!