Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My ABCs

I borrowed this one from Lorem who pilfered it from someone else who probably stole it from another person.... ad infinitum. That's the way these internet things go I guess. Anyway, I thought it would be a worthy diversion while waiting.... for whatever it is I'm waiting for at the moment.

A is for Age: 37

B is for booze of choice: Red wine, usually an Australian Shiraz

C is for Career: Chef, Chief Laundry Operator, Chief House Cleaner, Personal Trainer, etc, etc. In short: Mom

D is for Dog: J wants one when he grows up. My 18 year old cat died 2 years ago and I can't bear to "replace" her with anything

E is essential items you use/love everyday: toothbrush, computer, gmail

F is for favorite song of the moment: [ geesh i hate to admit to this one ] The Ants Go Marching one by one from Barney

G is for favorite games: Snood (go ahead, google it and be lost yourself!)

H is for hometown: Houston, TX

I is for instruments you play: Piano since I was 7 (my god, that's 30 years!)

J is for jam or jelly you like: so predictable: grape

K is for kids: one 2.5 year old

L is for last kiss: J

M is for most admired trait: Persistance

N is for name of your crush: If I was 14, it would probably be Colin Firth right now. Strange, huh?

O is for overnight hospital stays: I was in the hospital for 24 hours after G was born

P is for phobias: spiders. can hardly even stand to type that.

Q is for quotes you like: "It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them. (George Eliot) "

R is for biggest regret: I don't have any huge ones. But the small ones are things I didn't do and wish I had done. Like, I spent a week in Jordan in my 20s and didn't go see the famous carved caves or whatever they're called. Stuff like that.

S is for sweets of your choice: chocolate toffee

T is for time you wake up: preferably not before 9am

U is for underwear: I like the Joe Boxer ones at Kmart

V is for vegetables you love: pinto beans, potatoes

W is for worst habit: being judgemental

X is for x-rays you've had: I broke my foot once and have had it xrayed numerous times throughout my life. It still hurts me.

Y is for yummy food you make: J's current favorite is a ground meat and potatoe casserole

Z is for zodiac: I had to look this up because I can never remember! Sagittarius

No comments: