Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just when you think you've got it figured out

I was all set for this cycle to be a "normal" one. You know, because I endured such an abnormal one last time around. It's my due. Only fair and everything.

Several times today I've gone to the bathroom to see spotting. First it was dark brown and now it's red. Of course I have consulted Dr. Google about this. Apparantly mid-cycle spotting is a very common sign of approaching ovulation. Excuse me. On CD9? Yes, I know it's possible to ovulate very early. Maybe my body is trying to make up for last month. I don't know what the heck is going on. I suppose I'll do an OPK today just to see. Even though I don't seriously think I could be ovulating this early, it is a good thing I suppose that J gets home late tonight. I guess we'll cover all our bases just in case.

Stay tuned.... the soap opera continues!

2 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

how annoying! Sorry your body is messing with you like that!

lorem ipsum said...

Could be the progesterone. Even when I'm not on it, I'll find that I'm spotting. Barely enough to record... and yet it is there. I think the cervix is in a state of continual irritation (like me).