Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Monday

Okay, I'll admit it: I was secretly holding out hope that my recent spotting was an indication of early ovulation. But it wasn't. The good news is that J is home all week which will get me through CD16. So we'll just keep at it ;->

My baby slept in her big girl bed for the first time last night. I remember being so worried about that transition in the past. I envisioned having to plead with her to get her to stay in her room and then having her up around the house at 6am. She got out of the bed a couple of times last night to retrieve a few stuffed animals but that was it. And she was still laying in bed this morning when I went to get her at 8:30. I'm sure she'll get bolder as time goes on but at least we got off to an auspicious start.

J has us booked solid this week! It's almost like he's on vacation. Tomorrow we have a date day. My niece is coming over around noon and she's staying until we get home, probably around 10pm. We're going to finally see The DaVinci Code since we've both recently re-read it. I don't know what all else we'll do.

No comments: