Thursday, August 10, 2006

Still waiting

I was a little concerned over this morning's temp because it spiked in the same pattern as last month. I don't know if I can bear another up-and-down cycle like last time. Then again, I never thought I'd be able to bear 19 months of trying either. Anyway, I'm somewhat encouraged because today's OPK was slightly darker than yesterday's which was slightly darker than the day before's. That's the pattern I'm used to seeing and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it means that ovulation is not too far off.

We have been so busy this week! Went to visit the in-laws yesterday. Today G woke up sick. While I think it's just allergies, she's just not herself. We had wanted to go to the Ohio State Fair today and decided to go through with the plans. G enjoyed herself for a while but then it started raining which made it not too fun. Guess there's always next year! Tuesday my niece came over at noon and J and I went out on the town and didn't get home until 11pm! G loves having her cousin come over and play and we thoroughly enjoyed our time away. We saw the Da Vinci Code movie which I really enjoyed. We compromised on other activities: J got to spend time at the hobby store looking at radio-controlled helicopters and I got to spend time at the scrapbook store! J always has a hard time finding gifts for me so I made sure to point out a couple of memorable things there!

We got home an hour ago and poor G immediately fell asleep on the couch! I hope we're not in for a long night.

No comments: