Saturday, May 20, 2006

Schedules

I've got the whole of next week all planned out. I'm coming home on Tuesday. Wednesday we'll do something fun as a family (zoo maybe). Thursday I've got an entire day of relaxation booked at a Day Spa for a massage, facial, pedicure and hair cut. Friday I'm supposed to show up at 8:30 am for my 9:30 surgery. The only thing that hasn't made its scheduled appearance is my period. Sometimes I have an 11 day LP, sometimes a 12 day. Right now I'm 13DPO with nothing to indicate AF's arrival. And the weird thing yesterday is that I started having what feels distinctly like ovulation pain. But my temps and OPKs said I ovulated 13 days ago. So I don't know what's going on. I have to be done with my period before they'll do the surgery so I'm hoping my temps were just a day off or something. I would say there's no way I could be pregnant but I guess I can't rule that out either. Condoms can fail, right?! So now it's just wait and see. This is the first time I've examined the tissue hoping to see blood. Isn't life crazy?!

No comments: