Thursday, May 25, 2006

Relaxed?

I got to enjoy a relaxing day at the spa today. I started at 10:30 with a facial, followed by a massage, then a snack, then a hair cut, and finally a pedicure. I've got my reservations about the haircut; I can't be really certain until I wash and style it myself but I don't think I'm going to be too happy with it. Thank goodness it grows fast and won't be a problem for very long. The facial was great and something I'd definitely do again. I've done massages before and this one was okay. Relaxing but nothing to write home about. The pedicure was my first and, while it was enjoyable, I think it's really something to be done with friends as a social event. But, all in all, a very nice day. J and G survived just fine without me.

Tomorrow is the big day and, of course, I'm dreading it. I was unsuccesful in finding anyone to keep G so J will be in charge of her again. We have to leave the house at 7:45 in the morning and I am *so* not a morning person. The procudure should start around 9:30 and the lady today said I should be discharged around 11:30. I just keep telling myself that, in this, everything is going to go just as it should and we will be succesfully conceive another child in no time at all. There's that Hope thing again.

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Well, haircuts always are a risk!! maybe you'll get used to it!!!!!
On your surgery, the best of lucks!!!! By this time you're probably already out!!!
Well, now you're ready to conceive again!!!!!!!
Good luck!!!!