Monday, February 20, 2006

OB Appointment / Ultrasound

I was able to get in to see my OB today. She did an ultrasound which she said was inconclusive. Basically there was a sac but no visible signs of a fetal pole or baby. Certainly no heartbeat. She said the two options were that I have my dates off or that I am miscarrying. She tried to seem positive but I'm pretty sure I don't have my dates off so far as to not see something in that sac by this point. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next Monday. I also did a blood draw and I hope to get those results tonight. I have a feeling that those results will tell us all we need to know. I am still having some cramping and spotting. I rather enjoyed reading Lorem's post today on limbo because that's exactly where I feel like I am right now. Neither here nor there. And now that's not even a state. So where does that leave me? I'll post more when I know more.

1 comment:

lorem ipsum said...

Oh God. I'm so sorry. This is just awful.

(((((hugs)))))

:-(