Sunday, February 19, 2006

7 Weeks

I'm not sure which is worse: actually having a miscarriage or waiting for one. I woke up this morning to some contious mild cramping. It got better once I got up. I have had no more spotting this morning. Not yet anyway.

J and I haven't talked about it. Yesterday when I first discovered the spotting we were getting ready to go swimming at the Y. All I told him then was that it was starting again just like last time. I think he knew what I meant. He has been very attentive to me and giving me lots of hugs and playing with the Little Miss a lot more. But he hasn't asked me any questions. For now I prefer it that way. Since I don't have any answers right now.

1 comment:

Michele C said...

Oh K, I am so sorry you are going through this stressful time. Please don't give up hope. You are in my thoughts.

//Michele (BBC)