Saturday, April 22, 2006

Scrappin' and Hopin'

I've mentioned before that I really like to scrapbook. I was just looking over all my BlogLines subscriptions (great RSS reader by the way!) and I realized that my subs to scrapbooking-related feeds are beginning to outnumber my subs to infertility-related feeds. Hmmmmm..... I'm still trying to analyze what that means really. I hope it's a good sign that I'm not so totally focused on trying to have a baby that I'm missing out on the other things in life. I hope that's what it means. I'm sitting here at 11DPO trying to analyze my general outlook on life right now. I am so ready to move on from this last m/c. I'm ready to find out whatever the HSG is going to tell us. Mostly I'm ready to start trying again. I think J's schedule is going to cooperate very nicely for this next cycle. That gives me hope. Looking outside at all the greenery gives me hope. I just hope it's not an unfounded hope.

No comments: