Tuesday, April 04, 2006

11

When I went for my blood draw yesterday the nurse and I were joking about how my number was probably going to be almost there but not quite. The gods must have heard us: my number was 11. Exactly half of last week's 22. I feel like all the signs are there for me to ovulate soon. I'm not going to do OPKs but I am temping. My temp took a nosedive yesterday which in the past has been a sign of impending ovulation for me. So now I'm just waiting for a call from the OB to see whether I need to go get stuck again next week. It's not like it's a huge deal but it does serve as a constant reminder of what once was. I'd really just like to get over that and move on with things, if only my body would let me.

2 comments:

lorem ipsum said...

It's about f'ing time. I hope this is IT. You've been through too much for too long.

Josefina said...

Hang on there K!! You're almost there, almost!!!!