Friday, April 07, 2006

Living in Narnia

Well, my temp was up to post-ovulation levels today so we'll see what tomorrow's temp holds! I was busy this afternoon and didn't get to POAS!

Last night we finally got around to watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's been years since I read the books so I can't say how close they were. I didn't think the series hit you over the head with the underlying Christian theme; in fact, if you didn't know the basis of the books, I'm not sure you would pick up anything more than a tie-in to magic. The special effects were really believable and the characters lovable. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

lorem ipsum said...

I never read the books but it didn't take much to pick out the Christian theme. Still, it was entertaining - Narnia looked like a pretty cool place to stumble into, until the trouble started.