Monday, April 24, 2006

HSG and Movies

I have an HSG scheduled for noon next Monday. I go in Thursday to do paperwork and get drugs and instructions. I had hoped to have my good friend JE come to the procedure with me but as of yet I don't have anyone else to watch G so I might be going it alone. I'm nervous and excited all at once. I asked the lady scheduling and she said I don't need to make a follow-up appointment just yet. The OB will be doing the actual procedure and she will talk to me afterwards. I've read so many of you that had to wait for days afterwards to get the results and I'm so glad that I won't have to wait. So this week I'll be busy compiling my list of things to talk to her about for the next cycle, assuming that she doesn't find anything during the HSG. I've pretty much talked myself out of doing Clomid this cycle.

Last night I watched 2 of 3 parts of Wives and Daughters. I highly recommend it if you enjoy stuff set in Victorian England. I can't wait to watch the end of it tonight!

2 comments:

lorem ipsum said...

Lucky you that you get the results right away! Not so lucky that you have to have the HSG in the first place.

There shouldn't be any drugs - just take a few Advil an hour beforehand. (Like childbirth - I'm told - I've already forgotten how much it can hurt.)

Josefina said...

Well, it's good to know things are finally going back to normal, I mean with your cycle starting again and all.
The best of lucks with HSG!