Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oh yeah

With all the excitement of my road trip, I actually managed to forget about TTC for a few hours this weekend. But here's a quick update: Last Thursday I thought I might be somewhat close to ovulating. My OPK was where I would expect it to be a few days before a surge. The next morning my temp was up. I actually thought we were on to something. But then my temp went down again yesterday. And the OPK today was exactly the same as Thursday's. I didn't try to take my temp this morning at the hotel but I don't think I missed a whole lot. My CM has dried up though. I'm not exactly sure what an annovulatory cycle looks like. Anyone got any insights? How do you know when to expect AF with an annovulatory cycle? Is it about the same length as a regular cycle?

No comments: