Monday, January 23, 2006

Waiting...

I went for my 7DPO progesterone test today. 1 day late, but hopefully close enough. I still haven't heard from the doc about my bloodwork last week or the sperm analysis. I sometimes wonder if these docs have any appreciation for the fact that people are sitting around waiting to hear these results. On the other hand, maybe no news is good news and she's just waiting to see me at the HSG (still to be scheduled).

J gets home late tomorrow night and starts a stint of 18 days off. This must be some kind of record. This includes a week of vacation and then he managed to bid for schedules on either side of it to get a really nice vacation. Of course, as fate would have it, he'll leave a few days before I should ovulate next cycle. So I'm thinking of a romantic overnight in Detroit around Valentine's Day. Should be exciting. J is going to go skiing for a week with some friends in Utah next week. The good thing is that I should be able to schedule the HSG while he is home which just makes things that much easier.

Back to waiting for a phone call....

No comments: