Thursday, January 05, 2006

Heaven

It doesn't take much to thrill me. A trip to Target's dollar bins usually does the trick. I picked J up from the airport this evening and we had dinner out at his favorite joint which buttered him up enough to agree to stop by Target "for diapers". The dollar bins were freshly filled with a bunch of Valentine's Day scrapbooking stuff. I got papers, stickers and punches. Oh, and we picked up diapers as well.

Tonight J is down in his basement office enjoying his new toy. I got him a 21" widescreen monitor for an Epiphany gift (having been raised in Italy, he prefers to celebrate that over Christmas although we end up doing gifts for both holidays usually). A few weeks ago we were window shopping and he saw this 21" HP monitor. When he picked his chin up from the floor and stopped drooling, I knew I had to get it for him. I am intensly jealous, sitting here with my piddling 17" square monitor.

Speaking of gadgets and such, does anyone have any good recommendations for a point and shoot digital camera? I have gone through about 3 Sony's and have not been 100% happy with any of them except for the video capabilities. My current one, an S90, drives me nuts because it needs about 5 seconds between shots. I have lost so many good shots.

No comments: