Friday, January 27, 2006

Tests and Such

I took another test this morning. I *think* it *may* be a positive but I'm really not totally convinced it's not an evap line. I tried scanning it but you can't see the faint pink line on the scan. I tried an internet cheapie but got nothing on it. I am so tempted to go get a digital test but I can't find anywhere on the net where it says what hcg level those things measure. I suspect it's not as low as the dollar store (I think theirs is 25mlu) but I can't find the info. I really don't want to spend the money on them if they don't measure low enough. At any rate, tomorrow AF is due so I guess I will just have to wait and see how tomorrow's test turns out. I've decided that if, by some miracle, the doc calls today to discuss my other bloodwork, I will ask her for a stat blood test at the lab today. But if she doesn't call, I'll just wait it out.

I hate waiting.

No comments: