Saturday, January 07, 2006

I added a countdown ticker to the top of my page. My OB appointment is on the 16th and I am actually looking forward to it. I should ovulate sometime around there so I'm hoping that she will do a progesterone test later that week. I'm trying to read up on all the possible tests that they might do so I will know what to expect when. If anyone has any good sources, please point me to them.

This afternoon I'm doing my December scrapbook pages, waiting for the Little Miss to wake up from her nap. It's been decided that we are all going to Mass this evening. I get to enjoy the service and J gets to keep the Little Miss occupied and quiet in the back. I've really never understood why Catholic churches don't have nurseries. J says she's got to learn sometime how to sit still in church. I think not quite two is way to young to expect her to grasp that concept. But whatever.

No comments: