Thursday, December 29, 2005

Welcome Back!

Well, the Little Miss and I managed to fly 3000 some-odd miles to visit the grandparents in Texas and made the return trip in one piece. There are so many things I could write about spending 8 very long days with my parents (particularly with my mother) but I don't really want to relive them. As for the actual flying trip, it's not something I intend to do anytime soon. The flying part was fine except for the Little Miss wanting to kick the back of the seat (hello, if you put your seat all the way back, the toddler behind you IS going to kick the seat no matter how many times you send exasperated looks her way). Getting in and out of the airports was hassel far beyond what I expected and not something I'd recommend to anyone who wants to remain sane.

So I started a new cycle today. My cycles are getting longer and longer. The last 3 cycles I ovulated on CD 17. This one was CD20. J left for a trip on CD18 , so I suppose success was theoretically possible. I have an appointment with the OB in January but I am going to try to move it up a few days so that it will be before I ovulate. I guess I will also temp and OPK next month so that I can say exactly where in the cycle I am. I have very high hopes for the appointment; I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I am trying to get everything back in sync after being gone for a week. The paperwork piles up as does the laundry. Just getting back into the mode of preparing for meals is a bit challenging at this point. I must be getting old as it didn't used to be this hard.

No comments: