Thursday, December 15, 2005

Can I go back to bed now?

Ever have one of those days where you just want to crawl back in bed?

So first off, the lady who was supposed to cut my hair called in sick today. She's the sister of a friend of mine and was going to do it at her house but called this morning to say she was too sick. She might can do it this weekend but I don't know if things will work out. I am in the right frame of mind to just take scissors to it myself but so far I have refrained. I was just really looking forward to getting something different today.

Then I tried to make an appointment with an RE clinic in town and it turns out they don't take my insurance. Yes, I probably should have checked first but stupid me did not. I went to my insurance's website then and it turns out there is only one RE covered and she is not board certified. I can't figure out if she has a practice or is affliated with one of the hospitals here. I'm not sure how that works. So I'm back to square one: decide if I should pursue the one RE or try to find recommendations for an OB who can do basic fertility testing. Did I mention that this whole day has sucked?

And to top it all off we are covered in about 6-8" of snow. I don't mind it really but today I would just rather not be snowed in.

Where is my blankie???

No comments: