Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hair, Beautiful Hair

The life of my hair has been a lot like a roller coaster ride: let it grow out, cut it short, let it grow out, cut it short, repeat ad infinum. A few years ago I got my long hair cut short; really short. As in people called me sir for a long time after that. So I let it grow out again. I think that was about 4 years ago. I've had it trimmed a couple times since then but not cut short. The last couple of days I haven't had time to brush it out. BIG HUGE mistake. I spent about an hour last night getting the knots out.

I recall a Cathy comic strip where she gets tired of her hair and wants to get it cut. Everyone hides the scissors from her. That's me to a "T". I get to a certain frustration level and decide to do something hugely different. I haven't done it yet but I'm going to this week. As soon as I find someone with scissors.

This is my hair right now: a good 6-7" past my shoulders.



Stay tuned for the shorter version. Coming soon!

No comments: