Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not a Typical Day

Today has been quite the day. It started out with a relaxation massage at the Y. If you've never had a massage I would wholly recommend it. I used to get them regularly when I typed 14-16 hours a day. I haven't had one since well before the Little Miss came along so it was high time. Since I wasn't near as tense in the shoulders as I used to be, he was able to work on my whole body which felt great. I'm a little sore but it's a good kind of sore.

After that I hurried home to meet a good friend of mine for lunch. She then took the Little Miss home with her for the night. Little Miss absolutely loves to go over there: her cousins are there plus lots of other people in and out. It's an absolute zoo and drives me bonkers but the Little Miss is in her element. Plus they have dogs which is a huge plus! J and I spent out free time window shopping computer equipment (what geeks we are!) and indulging in a margarita grande. It was nice to have some adult conversation, even if it was a little sloshed there at the end.

Last night we watched The Skeleton Key. I'm not usually up for movies of this type. IMDB classifies it as horror but it's more of a psychological thriller. There is only one scene that was really gross. The rest of it is just left up to your imagination. I won't spoil the plot if you haven't seen it but it's worth watching.

No comments: