Monday, December 05, 2005

From My New Toy

It finally came in the mail: my new Dell laptop! J got it for me for my birthday/Christmas present (my birthday being the week before Christmas). I have a nice desktop system that's only 2 years old but I had been having laptop envy whenever I see J surfing at the kitchen table. Which happens much more frequently now that our kitchen remodel is done and this is a much nicer place to sit and surf. The other thing I wanted it for is movie watching - it's got a 15.4" widescreen display. If you've read many of my other posts, you'll know that I'm somewhat of a movie buff and my favorite place to watch is in bed late at night. So now rather than dragging the big 13" TV out (!) I can just pop open the laptop. The little TV gets passed on to the Little Miss for Baby Einstein viewing and the laptop that she has been using will get passed on to the basement. I thought about donating it to some good cause; anyone out there have any recommendations?

No comments: