Friday, September 15, 2006

Duh

I went to the grocery store this morning to pick up a few things. As soon as I got into the produce department I had this sudden, overwhelming craving for spinach. I must have circled that thing 3 or 4 times (thank goodness it's not very large) and I just couldn't figure out where they'd moved it to. They didn't even have fresh bunched spinach. I finally decided that some spinach blight must have taken out the entire west-coast crop and that my craving would go unfilled. Imagine my shock when I finally got on the computer and realized that there is a recall on all the spinach for E-coli!

Speaking of which, I think my bout this morning may have been bad food more so than morning sickness. We'll see if we have a repeat of it tomorrow but I am feeling 100% better this evening and I've had plenty of bouts of food poisoning to compare it to!

I haven't made many movie recommendations of late. Haven't really watched a whole lot and the ones we did get all seemed to be the low end of the scale. But last night I finally got around to watching Born Into Brothels. Awesome film! It will tug at your heartstrings but it is so worth watching.

My other recommendation for tonight (and them I'm going to bed!) is a magazine called Wondertime. I was intrigued by the cover and picked it up recently and I'll have to say that I really enjoyed reading it. So much so that I've decided to subscribe and it takes a lot to make it on to my subscription list! You can sign up to get a free issue and I would really encourage it if you have kids.

We're supposed to attend a "class" at the zoo tomorrow. I know that G would/will really love it but I'm still up in the air about it. This morning I didn't start feeling sick until about 11 which would be right at the end of the class. I'm just worried I'll get sick there with her or in the car. I guess I can be prepared with a puke bag. I'll see which way the wind is blowing tomorrow.

No comments: