Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowed In

We're under a level 3 snow emergency today which means only emergency vehicles are allowed on the road. No Y or McDs for us today! I'd like to take G to play outside but the current windchill is -7 and I'm not sure either of us can stand that for long. So we're stuck inside alternating between Fantasia and Cinderella. I talked to a friend in Texas yesterday and she was giving me a hard time about the weather. But then I reminded her that for her, hot weather will start about May and last well into October. She lives in central Texas where they can have 100+ degree temps for weeks at a time. Thank you, I'll take a few days of being snowed in to that!

I can't get ahold of J this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he got the first flight out and will be at his training class soon.

1 comment:

Dr. Grumbles said...

What's with all the severe weather lately? Tornadoes in New Orleans, other places shut down due to harsh winter weather. Ack!

Hope you don't end up with Disney movies TOO ingrained in your mind!