Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lovely Progesterone

Today I am supposedly 8dpo and I've been on the progesterone for 5 days. In fact, I am laying here right now shooting up my latest dose. I had been given all sorts of warnings as to the bad effects of progesterone, but I'll have to say that I haven't had any side effects to speak of. Which makes me wonder if these pink pills are, in fact, doing any good. No headaches, no spotting, no preganancy symptoms, no nothing. Just a daily half hour nap at 2pm which I need since I had to get up at 2am to do that dose. Not complaining though.

So, even though I've said that I don't believe this cycle was really ovulatory, you can be assured that I am already thinking about testing. I mean, who wouldn't want the let-down of a few BFNs? I have 4 dollar tree tests for this cycle. Monday will be 12dpo, when I think I can stop the prog. I suppose I'll start Saturday. I may show tremendous restraint and wait till Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Well, if you're supposedly 8 dpo's, that means (if I get it right) you're on your 30 cd???

Imagine you did ovulate sooner, that will make you already late for your AF!!! or not?

Anyway, can't wait to hear what the results are!

The best of lucks for you!!!