Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Monday?

Still no news from this side of the world. Both my tests yesterday and today were decidely negative. Well, maybe if you stared long enough you might see something there. After a couple of hours. Didn't I tell myself this cycle was a bust from the start? Yeah, must remember that. Anyway, I have decided to continue the progesterone until CD14 which puts me stopping it on Thursday. Hopefully it won't take too long for AF to show up and then we can get the next cycle's show on the road.

I'm off today for a very important shopping excursion. First I am going to the sale at JoAnn's that I mentioned last week. Because one can never have too many albums, papers, and stickers! Then I will head over to the Dollar Tree to stock up on tests. Because one can never have too many tests! I'm on a strict timeline to get my shopping in child-free between J's flying lessons today. He's gotten back into instructing with a vengence; so much so that I hardly see him these days. My only consolation is that, in this part of the country at least, this job is very seasonal. Plus it gives him a little extra spending money and he loves to buy me surprises with it!

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: