Sunday, July 09, 2006

CD19: No Egg In Sight

Before I went on the pill I had really long cycles; 40 or 50 days was not uncommon for me. At the time I thought it was great: fewer periods! My longest cycle since I've been charting was 35 days; it was my first one off the pill and I ovulated on CD24. Every afternoon I keep doing a couple of OKPs and I'm not getting anything anywhere near a surge. Usually mine get progressively darker over a 3 or even a 4 day period. Not this cycle. I'm beginning to think it's going to be anovulatory. I've read that it's not uncommon to have a cycle without ovulation every now and then. My temps are also somewhat screwy. Usually after my period ends they go way down. This time they've stayed higher and are as bouncy as they are during my period. So I'm mystified as to what's going on. Truth be told, I'm just about "tried" out this cycle. Of course you know I want be giving up until the fat lady sings though.

No comments: