Tuesday, January 09, 2007

End of the Season

This afternoon I took down all the Christmas decorations and this evening I just finished up addressing all my newsletters. I love having the tree and the lights and decorations around the house but it always seems like such a relief when they're gone. I also took the opportunity to clean and declutter the living room, including quite a few nic-nacs. Getting rid of those was hard because I don't buy myself nic-nacs. Everything I have was given to me either by J or my Mom. While I enjoy looking at them I decided it was time to pare down. It looks so much better!

I'm happy to report that we're surviving potty training. Tonight G said "Can I go potty and get a lifesaver?". She gets a lifesaver as a reward whenever she goes. Must be working because she actually did pee and her undies were dry. There's hope for this kid!

No comments: