- I'm thankful that there is a community of people out there who can understand on some level what I have been through and what I'm going through. I wish that no other human being had to deal with loss and infertility but since I have no control over that, I'm glad that I'm not alone in the journey.
- I'm thankful to have a metabolism that allows me at almost 37 years of age to still enjoy the ocassional chocolate binge.
- I'm thankful for my Y membership that probably makes the above possible
- I'm thankful for my Ipod. I abosultely love music and can't imagine life without some sort of soundtrack, especially while I'm working out.
- I'm thankful for the 3 ladies at the Y who provide such great childcare and give me a daily break. All I have to do is mention the Y and the Little Miss is running to find her shoes.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
I don't know why I feel so compelled to write something in relation to the Thanksgiving holiday. I guess it's because right now I am so focused on wanting another child that I may at times forget to be focused on the wonderful child I already have. I could easily make a list of all the "standard" things I have to be thankful for: home, family, friends, etc. But I thought it might be a bit more challenging to find some things off the beatin' path that I'm thankful for:
Posted by Student at 2:42 PM